CSEA’s online learning center was developed to allow CSEA members to get training via any computer connected to the Internet.
This advanced way of learning will enable CSEA members to remain the best and most knowledgeable employees in public sector employment.
Some offerings are free, others have fees. CSEA’s WORK Institute administers the programs which are funded by grants program fees.
- General Test Taking Tips and Strategies
- Understanding and Interpreting Written Material
- Preparing Written Material
- Office Record Keeping
- Evaluating Conclusions in the Light of Known Facts
What are the benefits of online learning?
- Easy-to-use instructions and help are available throughout.
- Always available with an Internet connection.
- Learn at your own pace—work on courses when you have time and spend as much time as you have.
- Self-assessment of skills—learning is up to YOU.
- Ready access to course developers—if you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, or need clarification on any topic, please e-mail the WORK Institute at [email protected].
Skills for Success courses are free and provide CSEA-represented employees with the knowledge, skills, and tools needed to accomplish job assignments more effectively.
In order to increase participation in courses while limiting time away from the office, the Partnership is piloting a select number of courses using condensed evening and webinar formats.
Please take advantage of these valuable training opportunities. Classes may fill quickly so apply as soon as possible. You must receive supervisory approval to attend courses.